After all this time

     Yesterday, I decided to not having dinner with her for this whole week. It might be hard I guess but, not only my work and activity are the reasons to decide there another things.
     Work just fine you know. On the pass I can get though this by lay it down and then start to do. Now I guess because the time that we spend together are too much, but I guess wrong (not exactly wrong). My time might be interrupt but I can manage it if I have a chance.
     For about two weeks I did have time with her every night. Everyone can told me that it too much for real and after that they try to told me that "It not important to spend everytime together, you should let her go some hangout with friends, don't you have friends too ?" Too easy for them to say that.
     When I told her not just me feel sorry but, both of us know that something happen. We don't know what going on and what it will gonna happen next. We just live with present. I try to explain to her that it hard to do , but we need to and it would help us to growth again.
     Today was harder, I'm awake with crazy thing lay on my head like "Why I told her like that" "Is that good" "Did I throw it away" and go to class with funk in my mind. Time was passing by with Digital Class I have no idea what my prof. are talking about. The only thing I know that tonight was scared than I thought. It terrify me, then message come.
     She send a message told me that she sorry about what happen last night, It make me feel more confuse cause yesterday was me that rought on her right ? but why she felt so guilty.
     There a word "Serendipity" to explain what going on next. I accidentally met her. I do like before do like I did not saw her but I did. and walkaway, but finally I decided to ask why she send me a message. First she say that she was so foolish. I try to say that she was not and ask her can we talk. She agreed.
     Chance come, I try to say that I did so stupid and it might be another way to fix it. We walk and talk try to explain each other but the thing that we both want is to "Clear" it out of mind. Not just me but her too. Finally we sit and start thinking. Don't try to be foolish I try to look it to her eye and guess what she think. My arm are around her we both feel funk.
     When she decided to go I decide to told her that I like her, well she say that she already know but I ask her again that I don't know that she did like me too. It might be stupid to ask like that , but after this the mood was gone and we start like before again. Her answer might be unclear , but it can acceptable. She add that she want to told me something too, but she break me before I need a chance to ask and told me that she will gonna explain this another day.

Comments