MIDTERM

     Last week was the midterm exam week. This time is not usually like before cause The head of faculty decided to cut the time to take from 2 to 1 weeks that make many department feel like a funk, but not mind. My department have only 4 subject to take on and these four I can tell you that it was not hard than I think let me show

1.Engineering Mathematics 3
     This Semester I have learn about Fourier Series and Transform , Laplace Transform and a little about Linear Algebra. In this exam mostly about fourier and Laplace. Before the test I predict that Fourier part will harder that Laplace, but when I do it The Fourier part I can Solve Much than The Laplace. Well I can gurantee that I can make it score more than mean of my section.

2.Data Structure and Algorithms
     This subject is the second hardest of this exam. It teach me about how to choose data type that suitable to some problem, recursive programming idea and many concept in comuter science. The test want to measure us that can create algorithm to solve the problem in recurive, can declare Abstract Data Type in Pseudo code and C, can improve the algorithm to solve more general problem. At first, I did not think I can do it all. When the time come I can do it mostly again not because there are easy but because my experience in programming for many years.

3.Electromagnetic Fields
    The thing that make this subject different from the other is I can take a book to this subject's exam. I surprisingly that most of my section do it very slow and I excited that I can do It mostly again and get out of this room before my friends about an hour. Well wait until the score coming out

4.Digital System Design
     This is the hardest subject in this exam because of half of it I have no idea how to solve the problem. These question ask me about how to design combination logic of system that can transform gray code to BCD-8421 code. I know what gray code and BCD code is, but I did not know how to design combinational logic of it in karnaugh. another is about to reduce switching fuction of minterm and maxterm by using boolean theory and karnaugh map. these two problem I can solve it, but it score about 1/3 that did not make use of. the last one is to design mod7 synchronous logic that using Quin McClusky and Karnaugh map to design.Well  did not wait until the score out I know myself that I will not pass this exam for sure.

Comments