Summer Project : Progress

     I try to complete this entry for a while. Since I came back to campus I know that I will never finish all or even one project. Because I had a job to do either and it took all of my project time gone completely. In fact, I'm not sorry about that because the job that I mention to is for my faculty and it's greater than my project much. Well, If I never finished this up this is a good time to talk about what I have done so far.
     My first project is 'Lazarus'. It's start since I'm on the final exam of second semester. It's designed to be a system for some company or agency that want the system to keep some information about their employee or agent. Most of progress in this project that I have done is the UI of profile page.

' 
    As you seen in this screen shot. It's show complete of user profile in one page and the profile will cut in to two part. First part is Basic profile it's include name, first and last name, codename, address, faculty and major. This part of profile should be show of two anyuser who is searching for this user. Second part is Advance information that have confidential information about this user and it will show of only registered user or system administrator to provide information to officer who in charge.
     I also develope the calling system for user. as you seen in screenshot is 'Yankee 3 Alpha' that use word from NATO phonetic alphabet. yankee is refer to 'y' that is the letter of user. 3 is refer the order of user profile in group. the last one is group as you seen in this is 'Alpha' refer to first group of this agency.
     Unfortunately this interface is written in XAML. It's mean this system require Silverlight runtime to work and I see the problem on the mobile interface too.

     Second Project is 'Sparrow'. I remember first time that I have this project in my head is when I was read the article in Drupal Community website.It's explain that you can create the social network site that base on Drupal CMS and some of specification Module.
     As you see. I have finised the first page for non-user to register in this website. I will never reject that I have copy the design of first page from 'facebook', but if you done research enough you will see that most of modern social network website using the same of similarly like this.
     When user registed complete it will send of the comfirm message to their email. After user click on confirm link it's will lead user to the first page for user page that show of their friend list, status and user can post their status too. All of this functionality is regard to Module name 'Facebook style status'.The reason that I did not finished this project up is it's complexity. You will never know how complex of drupal code until you get in to it deep for a while and that slowing the development in this project completely.
     
     Third project is 'Everest'. This is the first project that did not came from my idea. It's begin when my brother need better personal finance system for himself (he using excel sheet to keep his financial record) I see an opportunity and start develop it in paper (on that time my laptop was fixing). 
     This program will provide the database system inteface to keep financial record , include the saving term and can export the report in many format via web interface or native application. Unfortunately I did not have a chance to see it in any interface because the job that I mention above, this project are still in the paper.
     Of course, I did not have just 3 idea above, but the other are little than I gonna call project. If I can go back and change to not participate in the job above. I gurantee that some of this project will gonna 'hello world' at the end of summer.

Comments