Close notebook, Open book Program

     Almost 5 week, that I spend my lifetime without my own laptop. It would be great except my life just depended on it.like 3 month ago that my laptop was brick. my project, communication and many thing just stop on that time I choose to study on something that right now become my second hobby under CS things.
     Now I spend my day like a machine. I wake up late go through library and research center on day. In the evening I have training for Cheer project that will come in the next 3 month. Finally before I go to bed I see the series and spend a time on my PSP. Now just that if you see it through you gonna agree with me that most of the time seem to be serious, but in fact I gonna say 'It's great'
     The main reason that I came back to my campus early is cheer thing. Oh I'm not cheer myself of course I just came to train here to be staff in the next semeter. This opportunity will help my reputation growth faster and I'm gonna have more friends. See that! It's good and great, but there a little thing that you gonna dedicate is time. Your time with your family are become less and less. Of course most family did not what their child spend most time of summer away frome them, but I know my duty. There must be some people to sacrified their life to do this.I glad to see that I'm not thinking like this alone. On the training there another people that thinking like this too.
     Well, Next week there gonna be a festival and the training will stop. It's a good time to spend the time back to my family, but I can't. Anyway tomorrow I gonna get my laptop back and I think my job that have not done before it was brick are gonna help me thought the most lonely time in this summer. See you on next side 73.

PS.Yesterday I have start a new project call 'Everest' well, I gonna explain later.

Comments