Why I so confuse now ?

1
     Well right now is not a good time to spend some creativity things. It's all cause of final exam. Many people got intend to this and they got a lot of uncountable emotional pass of their mind showing through they eye. First thing that I think it's gonna be a cause of my confuse on myself is what I have said.
     I got 6 subject to intend on this incoming final exam and I can say that It's not easy and my prof not foolish. I did pass midterm cause I do my homework by myself and before the exam for 2 week I read a lot of text almost everytime. It make me pass over mean most of all, but there some problem with Digital.
     My section was 2 and in this subject there are 2 teacher (I prefer teacher cause my section's teacher not prof.) and they teach in seperate style (but in the same things). First section come with the idea of how to application the digital circuit to the real life subject. They got harder homework and assignment to do every week. But my section was not. On my section we focus on the theory and the basic implementation and application of digital circuit that make me went through how to design and solve the ploblem in complex way with are prefer to rule and condition they have, but it make me and most of my friends die out on the exam.
     Final come and I thought it's will be going on the same way. Even they got a project to share each other knowledge but I guess it doesn't work for this time. One thing I can do is read more and more try to do with my best performance and except the score with come by my end. suck I guess.

2
     Someone said "If there have any cloud, there will be a light" in the most pathetic time I got some good new for my special education subject. Engineering Relationship 101 that I prefer to my relation I just got pass the midterm exam by myself. On that time I prefer to be the best day of my life. I never ask anyone like this face to face before and when the answers come from her mount it make my heart stop beating, making the world stop and stare. and there are only us in front of class where I first thought that she gonna be the only exception.
     It's not event month after that, I was get intend to have a dinner with of her family. Her dad. Well, I think about this for a while that it will happen once (for the first time) in my life, but I did not think that it's gonna be come so fast. After she make a call that I have to get involved with I was shock, totally shock. I got sometime to calm down my mind and prepare for the final exam (On that time I Really think like that).
     I guess I pass this well, not hard like I thought for the first time. Her dad was so simple and he did not gave me much question. The dinner take about 2 hours and ending with some goodbye and one apple. I think for another time I will get much better, but for right now it's comes so far than I ever imagine anymore

Comments