Summer Project

     Since I was just sitting in the final exam. i was thinking all the time what i gonna do this summer. Luckyly it's not took so much time to know what i want to do this summer. in this summer my plan was simple just build some website, learning Django and develop a relationship with someone.
     Unfortunately, when i arrive at my home (i said home because this place not my hometown yet) my laptop was unusable again. you know that change many thing, but not everything. since my laptop was brick every job that i do on my computer before was stop and not going on anymore (at lease for 4 week) this situation are unexceptable.
     Anyway, where there was a plan there must be a back up plan. in fact, my back up plan is not prepare for the situation like this, but it's closely.
     The back up plan stand for the situation that not depend on the computer and internet much, but it depend on electricity. the first thing in the plan is PSP. anyway PSP need a computer to provide it software and content. fortunately my content and some of my software is sleep well in side my external harddisk.The Second thing that gonna help me to live for the next 3 weeks is 'The Prince'.
     for some reason i know the prince for a long time, but for some reason too. it's not going to be in my head for interesting. It's start on my exam week. i just bored to read the text and want something very very new, then it come to my head. on that time i bought it from my university library (that suck cause it's gave me just 7 day !). for now on i have far from the beginning of 'The Prince' and have learn a lot about political thing.
     and the last, because of i still study in computer next year. it's reasonable to start reading about the computer science such as Data Structure, Algorithm and TCP/IP. sadly my official programming language was Python and every book about Python was there in my dorm, that why my programming skill was not improve this summer.
     but if my laptop was brick and my book was in my dorm. one thing that i still do according to original plan is the last thing 'developing relationship with someone'. because it's not depended on my computer. i can use other computer to make it through. and unfortunately one thing that can interrup and make this not happening is not anything, but me.

Comments