Start up: The Environment

     "The process still running..." as i thought. the fact that i can't leave CS behind is TRUE and now this is the story where it all begin.
     Two day ago, I was finished reading my book call 'Change' it was empathize my mind like the same old day. i look back at my laptop, that still brick, i need to change something. I turn back again at my father's laptop and start job now.
     This laptop got nothing !, but the little thing like this can't stop me to do some creative. I explored and found some useful enough software like AppServ, VMWare, Adobe Creative Suite CS4 that all. Some people might think this is not even enough, but it's completely for develop some website! ether.
     well too bad, that i'm a eventful developer. When i try to write code in dreamweaver finally i quit. the problem is i still stick with GVim. Anyway for some reason i want to try something new. i have try to download Emac either, but it doesn't work and force me to use gvim.
     about AppServ. the AppServ on this laptop is well it has the latest version, but it had a little problem. I didn't know the root password of mysql server. there are two way to fixed this problem, first to do some script that i choose not. the second was my choice. i remove and reinstall it with my password, that all
     for the last what project. well,i didn't bought my Django book come with me, but event i can download it i decided to do something new. i choose to learn PHP to do some with my project, that on this time i didn't event thing what gonna happen next.

PS.yothinix might be a good name for my domain right ?

Comments