First Date

     In human relationship there was a point that we gonna passing by yes it's a Date. First date come so fast and pass faster. When I  got it I did not realize that it be. but when it finished I understand that it is.
     It's start when almost 6pm when I just arrived at my dorm. I wish since yesterday that she gonna ask me again today. After I check her facebook status I quickly realize that she want someone to come to dinner with. I'm wait for a minute then, she ask me first. In fact, on that time I didn't intend to wait for her because a few hours before I came back to my dorm I did discuss with my prof. at my department and he ask me to attend in network programming program wish I didn't have any idea on it!, but if the opportunity comes I will except first well I gonna explain later.
    She ask me to go dinner with, but the reason that she ask cause her friends are on activity somewhere and she gonna have dinner alone. You will see that I did have 2 opportunity in the same day!! that make me so busy. But one and a half hour that I'm with her 1-1 is the most exclusive time I ever met. At first, I talking about what the competition I'm gonna intend to. that so interesting as I guess, but this thing come so fast and then we have a bad silent time. then, she ask my opinion about her task. Well the detail of this conversation are so far from my head now. The highlight of this time is she ask me about how can I know her so well ? I answer that I did know from her friends that be my friends either, but when I told her more that make her mind more and more suspect. I can't told her that many information that I know are come from my ability to gathering the intelligence. One thing that I can told her is my ability are more danger that her think and if someone know that how and what I can do It's gonna make me more problem. She understand, but not when  we back to dorm.
     If you ask me what I have learn from this. The main thing that I learn is "It come so fast that I think" that the first thing. Second is she listen to me every word and think, that make me very careful of every word that come of my mouth. Third is if you try to hide people will found you easily. In fact I did not hide but my friends are walk passing by and saw me with her. I realize Instantly that tomorrow I gonna have a lot to explain. but I haven't wait until the next day. cause on that night when I came back and check my facebook. It show that they were discuss on this thing already with 60+ comment!!
   

Comments