What it feel like if i don't have my own laptop

     10 Day before, my laptop was unusable. i don't event think before what it feel like if i don't have my own computer. but now about a week that i spend my college life with out computer and i gonna tell you what it's like.
     Now a day college life have many interested thing to do with or without computer. if we interested think todo with computer. it's surely that you life may be in trouble if your computer were unusable, but if you think like mine your trouble will gone (if it's not so hard)
     I think that if i live in college about 30 years ago that it's the period that computer mean noting. people went to the library to meet and have a conversation or to study with many item of book to reach nearby. yes today we have internet and then we have google to do some homework , wikipedia to do some research without going to the bookshelve. many of them concern that the internet help them to homework better that going to library. I'm not going to refuse that. and facebook people gonna getting closer than ever with their friends without going to hangout in someplace (like library). they have conversation in facebook page. have a activity with their friends in game (that event of the facebook).
     about a week without my own computer. i have learn that people CAN LIVE without computer (in somecase). i'm going to library and i learn that the library have one think that internet can't flight with. library have large amont of book and magazine that some of them you can't find out on the internet. and the magazine in the old era that have some knowledge that you might haven't know before. It's fantastic i guess.in my case i know a lot of Amateur radio think that i didn't know before when i research on the internet. if you gonna argue me that the 'Amateur radio' thing are the old thing. you win 50/50. amateur radio have develop their knowledge all the time period to period and didn't died or lost when the time is passing by.
     what about hangout, in fact Facebook didn't change the habit of people to hangout much as i think. people going to the restaurance, pub and many place that father of our had went before. anyway it's more convenient if we met in facebook ether.
     finally, my laptop are already fixed and my life without laptops is going to end, but the passing week without laptops are offer me to deal with many book in my room and library. that's what i learn and i think it's time to think that what's the hell we don't go out to the library !! 73

Comments